Adding a splash of porcelain tiles in the kitchen or living room (even the powder room as a matter of fact) is probably the best thing you could do to your house. Whilst there are many options to choose from for floors and walls, porcelain offers the best of all worlds: it has got variety and durability, and it is affordable too.
If these tiles have piqued your attention already and you’re giving home renovation a serious thought, then this guide on the many specifics about porcelain tiles for floors and walls will be an interesting read. Dive in!
What Makes Porcelain Tiles So Special?
First of all, porcelain isn’t normal clay. It’s a special clay that’s extremely water-resistant. Further, the clay is first subjected to high temperatures and then to very high pressure. The resulting tile is, therefore, extremely strong and durable.
Hence, what makes porcelain tiles so special is that they can last for so long that they can actually be your own heritage tiles that can pass from generation to generation without getting damaged!
But, that’s not all! Porcelain tiles have many other interesting angles you should explore.
What Features Make Porcelain Tiles So Popular?
Apart from the fact that they’re extremely strong, porcelain tiles are popular because of the following reasons too.
- The surface of porcelain resists scratches. Hence, they retain their brilliance over decades.
- Porcelain isn’t very porous. Hence, food stains cannot seep deep inside the tiles. It makes these tiles stain-resistant.
- Wiping them with a wet cloth is enough to remove all kinds of stains. Needless to say, it’s very easy to clean the porcelain surface.
- Porcelain tiles do not chip, crack, or break easily because they’re not brittle. However, if they do, it’s only the damaged tile that requires replacement. Hence, they’re economical too.
The Best Variety That’ll Make Your Heart Sing
Club ceramic porcelain tiles have no match when it comes to variety in terms of shapes, designs, patterns, colors, and textures. The trending options that have been keeping the market busy are as follows.
- Skylar White porcelain tiles in varieties such as Cloud grey, Ice Satvario, and Oval white.
- 3D and designer porcelain tiles such as Vivid dream, Black diamond, Diana Oriant light, and Hestis grey.
This variety isn’t even the tip of the iceberg. You must explore the Club Ceramic wall tiles options to get a hang of the kind of porcelain variety we’re talking about.