If you run a business and it is in need of some new paint, you may not know where to start. Commercial painting has its similarities and differences in comparison to residential painting, but there are also other considerations you should be taking such as what the necessary tools are for a commercial painting job and the benefits of hiring a professional company. So, let’s get right into it and frst explore what the differences are between commercial and residential painting…
The differences between commercial and residential painting
- You will most likely need a number of workers to complete a commercial painting project
- You will need to prepare for a commercial painting project with not only much more paint, but more of every other painting tool you plan to use
- If you are painting for a commercial business or project, you will probably want the people working on it to be adequately experienced because the paint will represent your business, and if it is not done in a professional manner, then it can end up making your business look unprofessional as well
Now that you know the differences between commercial and residential painting, let’s explore what tools are necessary to complete a commercial painting job…
The tools you need for a commercial painting job
- A pressure washer to remove old paint and dirt
- Sandpaper and scrapers to completely smooth out the surface before applying paint
- Drop cloths to ensure that you don’t get paint on unwanted areas
- Scaffolding, ladders, and lifts
- Caulking and compound
- Industrial-level primers
- The specific kind of paint that the business has pre-approved to be used on the project
- Many different brushes and rollers
- Paint sprayers if the job is so large that it’s the only way to complete it efficiently
As you can now see, there are many significant differences between commercial and residential painting jobs. Also, there are different tools that are needed when you are working on a commercial painting job compared to a residential one. Many of the same types of tools are used, but usually just in a larger quality and they are typically used by someone with much more experience in order to complete the job with a certain degree of precision desired by the business.
The benefits of hiring a professional painting company
- The strenuous work of completing a painting project will no longer be in your hands
- You will feel more comfortable knowing that you won’t hurt yourself and the people completing the job instead are trained professionals so all necessary safety precautions will be taken
- Higher health standards will be maintained
- A hired professional will know the best way to rid of unneeded painting materials after the job is done
- Prep will be much faster
- The contractor hired for the job will know how to pick the best paint(s) for the job
- Not only will the job take less time, but it will also look professionally done (which can’t be beaten)
- There will be some degree of a quality guarantee, which you definitely would not have otherwise
Here at Brush Masters, we are proud to be able to offer residential interior and exterior painting, commercial painting, custom paint projects, and various carpentry services alike. We strive to be the best at what we do by mastering all skills within our industry and since our inception, we have analyzed the common hassles associated with hiring a home improvement company. That is why we can confidently assure you that by our unique approach, those hassles and fears are guaranteed to be eliminated throughout the duration of your experience with us.
The beauty in our painting hides within what the eye cannot see. Our industry-leading credibility combined with our team’s knowledge and experience gives us an advantage to our approach in each project, all while still working within your budget. From beginning to end, we succeed in providing every client with the best service imaginable! Your expectations will be surpassed by the flawless paint finish that we are able to deliver, all while leaving your home neat and clean. We are industry leaders, licensed and fully insured, we offer competitive pricing and customer care, a free design consultation, and a lifetime guarantee. We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we ensure that you will not be disappointed with our work.
If you have any further questions regarding how to take on a commercial painting job, the differences between commercial and residential painting projects, the necessary tools for a commercial painting job, the benefits of hiring a professional painting company, our prices, or any of our other services, please do not hesitate to reach out to us or request a free estimate. We look forward to speaking with you soon so that we can make your next painting job as beautiful as possible!